What is a "User Story"?
When a project is developed,
you must first know exactly what you need to do the project. What is the main
objective? This point, normally you should know if the project has a
significant degree, but this usually does not happen, so it is necessary to
have that dialogue with the customer.
You can create a relation of
1-1. Each use case project to a "user story". This is because both
have a series of steps. A "user story" should have one main
objective, it is performed by an actor, has a post-status and steps.
This can be very similar to
an operation contract in a use case.
The steps are defined for a
specific scenario, for example, at which time you can apply a "user story"
specified.
A scenario is defined by a
specific context, with specific characteristics. These specific features are
defined by the client, based on what he wants to do when in that scenario.
Once you have the title of
"user story", the user or actor, specific objective and that is what
should be done. Now you have to define how to develop the specific scenarios.
To define the steps, you
have keywords, which are: 'Given', 'When', 'Then', 'And' and finally 'BUT'.
The
following is an example of a user story:
Feature:
User management
As a User
I want to edit my personal information.
So that I should be able to edit or delete my
information.
Scenario: Delete account
Given
that I want to delete my account.
When I press the delete account.
Then the system should ask: Are you sure?
When you press "Yes", the account
will be deleted.
But if I
press "No", the operation is cancelled.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario